- Recommended 30 analyses per mineral. The study includes the following:
- Classification of microscopic gold content (solid solution and colloidal-size) per morphological type
- Simultaneous quantification of gold and arsenic content
- Mapping of the gold and arsenic distribution within the mineral grains (optional)
- Establishing a relationship (if any) between the gold and arsenic content and distribution
- Written report issued within 15 business days of the sample delivery
$3360 for 55 SIMS analyses
$3360 for 10 map plates (optional). Each plate includes images of Au, As, one matrix element and an optical microphotograph of the analysed rain.