Partner Facilities and Services
Our affiliations with skilled professionals at The University of Western Ontario and other complementary facilities extend our ability to solve production quality issues using state-of-the-art techniques.
- X-ray Diffraction (XRD), Powder, Single Crystal, Bulk and Grazing Angle
- Microprobe Analysis (WDX)
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD)
- Variable Pressure Scanning Electron Microscopy (VP-SEM)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermagravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Computed Tomography/Micro Computed Tomography (CT/Micro-CT)
- Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma – Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Large and small sample cutting and machining / speciality sample holder and device fabrication
This is just a partial list of some of our partner facilities. Our scientists have established close, professional connections to numerous university, government and commercial laboratories. Our clients’ less-conventional analytical requirements can often be addressed by our ability to source unique and special facilities from within our network of collaborating laboratories. Please feel free to call and discuss analysis options with one of our scientists. We’re happy to help anyway we can.
Please note that these facilities fall outside of our ISO:9001 registration certificate.